HMTLL

Dec 7, 2012

"The XOXO Effect" Has Born

Advetorial


 

Today I'm going to let you know about my new online shop and that is The XOXO Effect. Here we sell all kinds of cute accessories, bag charms from swarovski, phone charms, etc. We sell all kinds of handmade products to non-handmade products, with fair price, and great deals.

 Bunny Girl phone charm

 Chicky Girl phone charm

Pom Pom Purin

If you interested in buying these you can go to our facebook page for more information about the price. For my lovely readers, I have a coupons for all of you to use when you buy our products. Just be a member of my blog and you'll get a 5% discount if buy at my online shop.

Oh right I almost forgot. We accept custom order for the Little Angie products.

Special Order:



What're you waiting for? Start shopping at The XOXO Effect for a great quality product.

Find us on Facebook : 

Email :

Phone Number :
081-330397577

If you have any questions or interested to buy our products just contact me through via sms or email.

Thank You~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mouse In Chery Martini