HMTLL

Dec 22, 2012

The Contest Must Go On!

So like you all know that I'm going to hold my own contest and that's a D.I.Y contest. It's open for all ages and only for residence in Indonesia. This contest is going to start from 24th of December 2012 until 14th of February 2013. Where there will be 1 winner and he/she get an awesome prizes.

Theme : London

The Rules :

  • You must follow my blog via GFC and comment on this post which must contain your GFC name and email.
  • All of the D.I.Y stuff must be handmade. No help from the computer or digital printing. 
  • The contestants must be living in Surabaya.
  • One person is permitted to send more than 1 products.
  • The winner are going to be announce on 14th of February 2013 and if they doesn't respond to my email then I'll pick another winner.

For extra points : Contestants may post this event in their blog with their own way. As attractive as they can.

The winner are going to recieve :


The special gift is the piglet swarovski phone charm and it's valued around IDR 500.000. Also their D.I.Y projects are going to be feature on my sweet 17 party for everyone to see and is going to be publish on my blog too.
 Oh right I almost forgot, there will a mystery prize for the winner and it's a beauty item.

So get crafty and get creative because this contest is starting soon.

For the finish product you can send it to : Ngagel Jaya Utara Gang 7 no. 17-19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mouse In Chery Martini