HMTLL

Dec 21, 2012

I Love Accessorize London ♥

Yesterday I went to Galaxy Mall with my family and as usual my sister just try to give me a make over. I have to admit that she did a really great job making my eyes looks bigger and brighter. Thanks sis..!


So this is the first time I wear make up to the mall and it feels weird all right. Down to the weird. :S But at least I look good.. Hahahaha >.<"

Me and my Nephew, Angelo

It was really fun there, I took my niece and nephew for a toys shopping spree, and it costed me IDR 1.000.000 :'( Why does toys nowadays are really expensive..? Talking about shopping spree, my mom bought me a really cute bag from Accessorize and a beige rose hair pins. Oh I just love it.. ♥ I was really glad to find out that they're open in Surabaya now so I don't have to wait to go to Singapore just to buy bags, accessories, etc! *cheer*




 Polka dot prints everywhere..!! >.<"

Love the glitter around the rose

I really love the polka dot prints they have on this back pack. As you know I'm a sucker for polka dot so I have to buy everything that has polka dot in it. The staffs there were really nice and friendly, also they gave the catalogue for the Autumn/Winter 2012 collection from Accessorize London and also they gave a catalogue from Crabtree and Evelyn Christmas Edition. To add to it, the catalogue comes with a coupon worth IDR 50.000 for any purchase at Crabtree and Evelyn.. Yeeeeyyy...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mouse In Chery Martini