HMTLL

Dec 1, 2012

Online Shop Fever..!

Okay I must admit that I'm addicted to online shopping for the last few days and I think I'm broke because a lot of online shop are really expensive. But at least I've found a good idea where I'm going to start selling to earn more money. I'm going to sell cool hats and headbands that are all handmade by yours truly. *bow*

Colour Option: Black, Silver, and Gold (The pictures on the left are different kind of hats) 

 Colour Option: Yellow, Green, Purple, Black, White, Gray, and Red

 Colour Option: Yellow, Purple, White, Green, Black, Red, and Gray

Colour option: Black and White only

 Colour Option: White, Red, Pink, Orange, Black, and Brown

Cute Cat Ears Bowler Hat
Colour Option: Black, Red, Maroon, Camel, Green, Purple, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Brown, Grey,Black, Red, and Orange

Panda Hat

So what do you think? I'll open PO until 20 December 2012 for anyone who lives in Indonesia, who would love to order one of these hats or headbands. You could just comment on this post or send me email on vellafebriani@yahoo.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mouse In Chery Martini