HMTLL

Nov 13, 2012

Style Rules: Dressing Up In 3 Colours

Holaaaa Girls..
Today I'm going to give you guys an advice about dressing up in 3 colours. Well it may sounds weird in certain ways, because how could you even attempt to dress up in 3 different colours? Don't be worry any more cause I have the solutions here.

The rules:

  • 3 colours of different pieces are MAX
  • Because Black & White are shades, you can always wears one of this with 2 different colours
  • If you want to wear metal jewellery you can always wear gold or silver jewellery cause it's neutral 
  • Apparently red lips count!
I'm sorry because I don't have any pictures here. But I hope these rules will help.. ^^

SO stay tune keep reading my blog and FOLLOW it. Cause I'm going to host a giveaway next month. So if you guys want to participate you better follow my blog, kay ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mouse In Chery Martini