HMTLL

Nov 12, 2012

My Favourite Lip Gloss

Okay.. So as you guys can see that I have a bunch of stuff in my wishlist now and one of that stuff is Lip Smackers. It's because I'm a big fan of it. It has variety of smells, they collaborated with M&Ms, Skittles, Paul Frank, Dr. Pepper, etc. Now I already have the comple set of the Dr. Pepper and friends Lip Smacker, and also a few of Paul Frank Lip Smacker. Yeeyyy.... *applause*





Tadaaa... Here it is my full collection of Lip Smackers. I got the Dr. Pepper and friends in 1 pack, then the Paul Frank one I got them all separately, and as for the Coca Cola I haven't tried them yet cause I'm running out of space for my lip gloss! Can you believe that?? But I really want to try the Skittles Lip Smackers and of course M&Ms also... I hope my sister would buy me that this Desember *finger cross* >.<"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mouse In Chery Martini