HMTLL

Nov 6, 2012

Can't Get Enough

Assignments and tests.. That's the last thing I want to hear right now.. =.=

I never apply any make up on, I only use Jill Stuart face powder, blush, and Lip Smackers lip gloss



Oversized T-shirt - Forever 21
Denim Shorts - Guess
Sneakers - Steve Madden
Bracelets - Forever 21
Ring - Cartier

Yeeeyyy.. These are my first ever photos in this blog of mine.. So what do you think?? XD

 ***


When I went to Daiso at Tunjungan Plaza I found this cute stickers with Halloween theme. It's so cute and it's just Rp 21.000,00- (all item!!).





These are the Halloween stickers that I bought from Daiso. They sell all kind of stuff from pens, papers, paper bags, etc. Everything are made from Japan and it only cost Rp 21.000,00- ! Can you believe that? These stickers has a jelly texture kind and you can remove it if you want and apply it back on again. Easy and very cute.. Love it ^^

1 comment:

  1. Hello, what is the name of the Cartier ring you were wearing?

    ReplyDelete

Mouse In Chery Martini