HMTLL

Nov 3, 2012

Shoes Loverz

Okay I must admit that I am a big fan of SHOES. Especially Boots, You can always win my heart with a pair of boots.. Hahahaha. *slap* So anyway I am a big fan of heels, the higher the better, and my all time favourite brand is always Betsy Johnson. I love the heels, the colours, the height, everything about it and I'm just crazy for it.. It's very comfortable, stylish, and it makes you taller *ps: I'm only 162,5 cm* I also loves sneakers and I'm thorn between Nike and Adidas. Both shoes has a good quality, nice colours, comfortable too. But I don't know which one is better. But my heart stays with Nike *Sorry Adidas*

This is my favourite one and it's by Adidas it's the Katy Perry limited edition 


All of these are my shoes, but I only take a few pictures of them. I have a lot of high heels, boots, sandals, and sneakers. So I have around 70 pairs shoes total. So I'm a true shoes lover.. ^^

1 comment:

  1. Gimme two pairs or one pair!!! *gets slapped 1000x!!*

    Wow, almost like a collector.. *as I said when I knew that you have 100 dolls on your room*

    :) nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Mouse In Chery Martini