HMTLL

Jan 26, 2013

Sweet...Sweet Escape

I guess it has been a while since I post anything here. Not because I'm too lazy to do it but I'm really sick recently so I guess that's the reason why I haven't post anything.

 Shirt & tank top - ZARA | Shorts - Marciano | Heels - RAOUL | Bag - BEBE | Ring - unbranded




So yesterday I went to The Pavillion at JW Marriot with my mom to have lunch there. Really love the food so much it's so yummy.. :S


I guess I can't stop myself from picking up all of the deserts they have and also all the food of course. You name it I've tried it all.. Hehe




5 comments:

  1. i've been sick too >.< hope you're feeling better! the desserts look really yummy c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg so yummy!

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look so yummy *drool*
    Hmm..
    semuanya serba putih yaa aksesoris,baju,tas hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, sial.. desserts-nya bikin ileran. hahahah.. --> lebay #slapped

    ReplyDelete

Mouse In Chery Martini