HMTLL

Jun 9, 2013

Review : TONY MOLY Help Me Lip Balm

My BF bought me this lip balm for our 22 months anniversary gift. I've never heard about this lip balm before so this will be my first time EVER trying out Tony Moly products. So my first impression of this lip balm is "What an interesting name?". Honestly I thought it was a treatment for dry-flakey-lips type because of the name HELP Me... So I didn't think I needed one of those and also I was kinda furious at my BF for buying something like this (especially because I don't have a dry lips). Ahem.............................



Useful description behind it. Psstt... this is how you turn on the alarm, girls.

Cute Round Package..
The outer packaging is very simple nothing special about it, it's only made from plastic and have the usual shape like the others lip balm. The one that caught my eyes is the round-pink-jar. So cute and also it has a hot pink colour which I love.


Super love the eye-catching vibrant colour. Especially the font of the HELP ME, uber cute. And also there's a drawing of a small megaphone and a lips which is also cute. Super PERFECT to be the first aid kit lip balm.

Ring The Alarm!
There's one special thing about this lip balm that separates it from the other lip balms and that's............ it has an alarm of it owns. The keychain here isn't permanently attach to it, actually it's the key to ring the noisy alarm.



So after you pull the keychain you'll hear this really really really super LOUD noise. It's like the sounds of the police's car but much more terrifying all right. You could even scared a cat with it ; believe me I've tried. The noise is really loud that I couldn't even took this photo in one shot. It just mess up my brain and I think I was deaf for a moment there. Good thing it doesn't give me any permanently damage to my ears. =.=

Here's the source of that dreadful loud noise!

So what if I pull it over and over and over again until the batteries runs out? Well sorry to say but I can't help you with that. My advice is to buy another lip balm if you miss the sound that much. Because I don't think you can actually change the batteries, because there's no access to get there. If you really want to change it, I guess you have to tear this lip balm apart but don't really do that! Because it's juat an opinion not an actual fact.

It Gives a Lots of Benefits
After you open the "cap" of the jar you will see a white colour separator made from plastic. After you took that off you'll see that the lip balm has a milky colour but after you applied it, it'll become transparent. Mine is the #1 and I guess the #2 has a pink colour lip balm which gives a lovely pink lips colour.




Just because it's small and adorkable doesn't mean it doesn't has any benefits. You'll be surprise when I told you that this little lip balm has a lots of benefits. For those who hate greasy lip balm well this is perfect for you because it's 100% non-greasy and also moisturise your lips really well. It can makes your lips less dry and make it more softer. So for those who has a boyfriend and want to to "make-a-move", this lip balm is perfect because when your lips touch his he'll think "OMG! Her lips is so soft like a pillow". So try to make your move girls and don't worry about chopped lips anymore. Also another benefit from it that it makes your lipstick last longer. So just apply this with your finger on your lips and just apply your lipstick on top of it. Believe me it works. (L-Men quotes ^^)

Can You Say Cheap???
Just because it comes in cute jar and has a loud alarm, doesn't mean it's expensive. It's actually cheap. Thee retail price of it is around $10. So I guess it's cheap for a lip balm with so many advantage.

Use It As a Keychain
This lip balm is also useful for those who loves travelling because this little thing doesn't need any space in your bag. You can always hang it on your bag and use it as a keychain. It's very practical because you don't need to search your bag to find it and also it looks cute.


Lack Of Hygiene? :o
The only down side of this product is that you have to use your finger to apply it. It's really gross because you have to dip your finger in it twice maybe and that's so not cool. But if you use a brush to apply it, I'm afraid it's going to ruin the surface of the lip balm. But if you use your finger like immediately without washing it first, you could catch a germs or something from it. Grrr.... it make my hair stands up just to think of it =.=

RESULT :
4 / 5

CONCLUSION : 
For now I love this lip balm and I think this is better than EOS lip balm that I reviewed just a few days ago. It has a great small jar which is practical to carry around and also it moisturise your lips perfectly. It's very cheap too.. Not to forget if someone tries to steal your bag don't forget to pull the keychain to ring the alarm. I'd have to try that ASAP on my friend Udin. Can't wait to see his face.

2 comments:

  1. OMG. So cuteeee.. That loud noisy sound is great for self defense if you're in dangerous situation IMO. :D Yeah, hygiene issue is the only downside :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's perfect for self defence. It can cause anyone ears deaf (even mine too). It's too bad that it doesn't have a brush or any applicator, it's really stink to use your finger especially if you have long nails.. =.="

      Delete

Mouse In Chery Martini