HMTLL

Jun 5, 2013

Review : EOS Lip Balm Sphere

Sorry for my long absent guys because I've been very busy taking care of my online shop and also helping my BF to get back in shape to get reaady to compete in the annual POPMA competition which is like the olympic games but it's only held in my school. So it's close. ^^


Photo credit via google



So today I'm going to do a review about EOS lip balm. I bought the Summer Fruit and Strawberry Sorbet one, well I was planning to buy the sweet mint but they ran out of those so I changed it to Strawberry Sorbet. FYI, the sweet vanilla, blueberry potion, and watermelon wonderland is from the EOS lip balm Alice In Wonderland series and I've been searching for them but I haven't found it at any local online shop I know. That really really sucks.. =.=

❤ Egg Shape?
One thing that caught my eyes at first is the egg shape. It's very cute, unique, and also it's really easy to find it in your bag because of the round shape. So CUTE..^^ Also the colour of these little lip balm is very vibrant.



Okay I must admit I'm a sucker for these lip balms. Well you know me I never search any product first if I want it. So I just buy it and if the results is bad I usually just left it on my drawer (It's a bad habit). So that's why I just bought these because of the cute shape not because it has a good review and stuff because I rarely read any review. But you know what I don't regret buying these because the shape is totally CUTE!!!

❤ 100% NATURALLLL~
That's right girls these babies are 100% NATURAL and it's 95% organic. So we could know for sure that it doesn't contains any dangerous chemical. But for me I don't really care about the ingredients of it or if it's natural or not. I buy anything that looks appeal to me and also other products that are very recommended by everyone too..


❤ It's Very Cheap
That's right y'all.. Beside the cuteness of the shape and 100% natural I would like to announce to you that these lip balm are very cheap.. The retail price for it is only $3.99 and it is easy to find in any drug store (in USA of course). Well it was kinda hard to find an online shop that sell these with a really cheap price. I got these for IDR 55.000 each at a local online shop. Of course they already ran out of the sweet mint.. T.T So sad. But some online shop I found sell this for over IDR 100.000 and I think that's crazy! That's too damn expensive (says the girl who never think before buying anything). Trust me girls if you ever find anyone sell this over IDR 100.000 then they're freakin nuts. Also don't worry girls just because it's cheap doesn't meant the flavors are cheap too. Because it doesn't it's very great and alsoo not to over powering. I tried to search for it on Sephora website but they don't sell EOS, so it's a shame because I've been looking for the Alice In Wonderland series.

✖ Moisturise Much?
The cons of these lip balms is that it doesn't moisturise my lips. It wears off quickly (like in 15 minutes or so) and also it doesn't change after I applied it 10 applications per day. So I have to use it again and again and again. It's so not practical. So it's such a waste to apply it again and again because it doesn't change.

✖ What Happen If You're Already Halfway? 
Well out of curiosity I search for it. I was curious what will it look like if I already halfway of this product or maybe how does it ran out.

Image credit via google

And this is how it looks like after you're done using all of it. At first I thought it was a different kind of EOS lip balm because honestly it does looks like Manggis an Indonesian fruit you know. So I was surprised to know that this product is only half filled. Maybe that's why it's very cheap I guess. So after you get to this stage I suggest you apply it by your fingger because I think it's painful to use that directly on your lips.

RESULT :
4 / 5

CONCLUSION :
I think I will repurchase this because I love the shape and the smell of it. It's perfect for me to use it as a daily basis. I could use this to school too because it doesn't make me looks like I have applied any lip balm on. So it's just the perfect kind of lip balm for and of course it's cheap.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mouse In Chery Martini