HMTLL

Feb 9, 2013

My Birth-week Has Started

GONG XI FAT CAI........!! 

This goes to all who celebrate Chinese New Year today. ^^ Also I'm so sorry for my absent for these few weeks. It's just I'm really tired and still sick + I have to manage my sweet 17 party. So it's kinda a busy week for me especially my birthday is only 6 days away. Wow..! Really I'm getting old in just 6 days. What a bummer. So my sister just got back from Singapore and bought me a flat shoes that I really want.. So do you want to know? Do you really want to know? Okay then.. 1...2...3....................................................


It's the new Marc by Marc Jacobs flat shoes or whatever you guys call it. I've been wanting these baby since like January. Hahahaha. As you can see no one has ever seen me wearing flat shoes because I never like them at all.. But after I saw these in a magazine. My heart just screams for it. Because it's super cute, it's really comfortable, and it looks fun too.. Just like me.. ^^




1 comment:

  1. gyaaaaa \(^o^)/
    lucunyaaaa...

    itu yg di bagian depan flat shoesnya muka tikus yaa???

    ReplyDelete

Mouse In Chery Martini