HMTLL

Mar 17, 2013

Colour Of The Year


My health is not getting better and I'm still sick and you know what it's sucks. Really. Wish I could get healthier in a short notice but I can't. Life is so cruel. Today I would like to post a colour blocking outfit. I don't know why lately I'm obsessed with this new green shorts. Really love it, I don't usually like colour shorts because I think it's weird but this time I think it's cute and also GREEN is the colourvof the year anyway. So I guess nothing's wrong here.
                      Vest - Daggle Spirea
Inner tank - Zara
                   Shorts - Rinascimento
         Heels - Rotelli
         Clutch - ALDO
                 Ring - Hongkong



So thanks to my friends and also my BF, now I can access my instagram account again. *cheer* So if you follow my instagram you'll see what I do in my daily activities so follow me....^^  vellafebriani <---------mine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mouse In Chery Martini